Lead

Mar 2 14 7:43 PM

Tags : :

On twitch you man recognize the name DiploRaptro when I was typing and didn't notice the mistake and now twitch won't let me change my username but over here I have it right!

Huzzah!

Anyways I'm a gamer that has done a lot of things under the sun.
Specifically all of these things
Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, D&D 4e, Tephra, PTA, Eclipse Phase, Little Fears, Exalted, Wild Talents, Mutants & Masterminds 2e, Call of Cthulhu, Trail of Cthulhu, Monsters & Other Childish Things, Fiasco, Ironclaw, Sordid Dystopia, Dresden Files, New World of Darkness, Old World of Darkness, Shadowrun, Star Wars Saga Edition, Paranoia.

Some of these were one-shots. Others were short campaigns or sometimes longer campaigns(6+ Sessions)

I in high school ran a tabletop club to introduce people to games and gaming
I'm in college currently studying in Criminal Forensics
I sometimes try to organize one-shots and things so I may put something up like that on these forums. A skype game one-shot of say Call of Cthulhu or any number of systems or try and organize a game

I'm Bipolar and that means I can swap between being a crazed manic individual that goes on and on and on. Which has happened once or twice during the games. On the other side being depression which if you have it, then you know why and how much it sucks.

So in short

Crazy Guy
Lots of Games and gaming experience
Forensics
Skype Games if people want