Who watched Kung Fu Theater on Saturday's In the early 80's - Reddit

It came on at 12 noon right after Wrestleing. (Randy Savage Ohhhh yeaaaaaa) and (Rick Flair Wooooooo) The one Kung Fu movie I remember vaguely ...

Who watched Kung Fu Theater as a kid in the 80s? - Reddit

We had Black Belt Theater Saturday nights. I was 12, watching The Flying Guillotine when my Mom made me turn it off. Upvote 3. Downvote Reply ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Kung Fu Theatre on Saturdays. You knew when the guy with a long ...

Kung Fu Theatre on Saturdays. You knew when the guy with a long white beard showed up, things were about to get exciting.

Do you remember the Drive In Movie on channel 5 that showed ...

When channel 5 used to be WNEW, they would show English dubbed Hong Kong Kung Fu movies on weekend afternoons in the 80's. I can't remember if ...

I loved Kung Fu theater on the old USA network. Good times ... - Reddit

I loved Kung Fu theater on the old USA network. Good times from 1985. · 80s · More posts you may like · Top Posts ...

I loved Kung Fu theater on the old USA network. Good times ... - Reddit

I loved Kung Fu theater on the old USA network. Good times from 1985.

Weekends in the 80s! USA Network…Kung Fu Theatre. : r/nostalgia

Watching Roger Ramjet on Saturday mornings - 1960's. r/nostalgia - Watching Roger Ramjet on Saturday mornings - 1960's. 12 upvotes · 2 ...

ID this kung fu movie for me please! : r/kungfucinema - Reddit

I remember watching this in the early to mid 80s when they showed kung fu movies on Saturdays calling it the drive in theater or something like ...

[TOMT][MOVIE][70's?]Old kung fu movie after 80s Saturday morning ...

I'm looking for the name of an old king fu movie that used to play on Saturday mornings in the 80s. It was about a young, bald guy that I ...

Remember when ads and catalogues like these were all the rage?

The ninja craze is what killed the old school Kung Fu flicks. It made studios cave and put ninjas in every movie and it created a way for people ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024